This is where you find my craft and cross-stitch blog

21.05.2014

Gallery wall

Still missing Motte's portrait but it will take some time until I get this done. Don't have many photographs of him.




I'm not thrilled with the two small scale watercolors which I added recently.
They picture Linda and Opa.




Linda's shape is okay but the painting looks a little pale and powerless.

Opa... well, I did him twice and never got the proportions right. Not a big deal to try them again. They are very small and I can change them out in the frames easily.

If you look closely you'll see a tiny stick-figure-like birdie, in the little square frame above the cat.

This is a scribbling my friend did and I thought it was super cute, so I kept it for many years. Now it's between the others.

Wasn't easy to take a good photo from the paintings hanging in my corridor. Here is one showing a little more of the environment so you can see, they are all really very small.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen