This is where you find my craft and cross-stitch blog

30.04.2011

Saturday activities

Window cleaning, washing dishes, doing laundry, going through some very old books and stuff to see what can go into the dustbin.
I thought there would be some hard cover books from which I could remove the covers to re-use them for painting, but actually there were only one (physics) and two tiny Watchtower books.
I cut off the covers from all of them. Sure it is a sin to destroy a Watchtower book, isn't it?

Anyway I did some doodling on the first cover.



There was an embossed title on it. Something like "Is the Bible telling the truth" or so. It showed up through the paints so I glued some paper over it. Looks a little strange.
Not a big problem because the whole painting looks strange.
However it was fun.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Uh oh.. looks like she just spotted her boy friend's ex-girl friend at the party. Hope she can ignore it and start smiling. She's very pretty and has nothing to worry about!

    AntwortenLöschen